Typical Tuscan farmhouse of 95 sqm. on 3 levels in a scenic hilly position with small outbuilding to be restored and 5 ha of woodland and olive grove.
Charming old stone cottage of 95 m², on 3 levels, in a panoramic position, surrounded by the green hills of the Val di Cecina.
Composed of kitchen with living room and wood stove, veranda, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, large hallway.
Terracotta and ceramic floors, ceilings partly with wooden beams and terracotta bricks.
The property also includes a small annex to be restored, 5 ha of land with 100 olive trees and other fruit trees, 1.25 ha of woodland and 1.25 ha of cultivated land (designated as cadastral olive grove), which is easy to maintain while offering maximum privacy.
The House is equipped with electricity, water supply and gas heating system.
The access to the property is via an unpaved 600 m road:
- 500 m from the characteristic village of La Sassa
- 13 km from Casino di Terra
- 27 km to Cecina and the sea
- 28 km from Bolgheri
- 29 km from Marina di Bibbona
- 35 km from Volterra
- 42 km from Castiglioncello marina
- 68 km from the port of Piombino
- 51 km from Rimigliano Park
- 44 km from the thermal baths of Caldana and the medieval village of Campiglia Marittima
- 83 km from Pisa airport
- 59 km from the Tuscany Golf Club in Gavorrano
- 37 km from Volterra
- 65 km from Livorno
- 85 km from Pisa
- 92 km from Siena
- 135 km from Florence
- 280 km from Rome
Price: 349.000,00 Euro
- Condition: Habitable
- Surface: 95.00 mq. (ft.: 1022.58)
- Pool: No
- Energy Class: G > 160 Kwh/mq