Typical farmhouse in Tuscany near Volterra, in a panoramic position, surrounded by greenery with swimming pool, vineyard and farm activities.
The farmhouse in Tuscany for you that you are looking for a unique piece, truly characteristic, surrounded by cypress trees and vineyards, surrounded by green hills in a panoramic position, a prestigious property a short distance from the center of Pomarance and just minutes from Volterra.
The property for You and Your Family where you can host your Dear Guests or rent to International Customers continuing with the current agritourism activity with a small production of wine.
Ancient farmhouse of the 800 ', well restored keeping intact the characteristics of the Tuscany House, such as beamed ceilings and bricks, terracotta floors, exposed brick arches, as well as the stone and brick facade.
The building is spread over two levels for a total of 450 square meters, and thus divided into two units, the first that is used for accommodation is as follows, on the ground floor there is an entrance hall, large kitchen with antique fireplace, a closet and a large porch, with a beautiful internal stone staircase still intact, you get to the first floor where we have four bedrooms with bathroom and large hallway.
The second property unit that is used as a residence by the owners consists of, entrance, kitchen, dining room - living room with fireplace, bathroom and antique oven on the ground floor, while on the first floor which is accessed via an internal staircase we find a bedroom.
Wanting to create a unique manor building, the two apartments may be connected by simply opening a door.
On the ground floor there are also three rooms used as a cellar with air conditioning and equipped for the production of wine.
The estate is surrounded by a garden with beautiful Cypresses and Maritime Pines, where there are two canopies, one used as a dining - relaxation area and the other with parking, as well as an outbuilding of approx. 45 sqm. And a 12 x 6 meter swimming pool in a panoramic area, which overlooks the surrounding hills and the small town of Volterra.
The property includes agricultural land for a total area of 4.5 with olive trees, fruit trees, 1.2 ha of vineyards planted in Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chardonnay, and the remaining land is arable land, pasture and woodland.
The real estate complex is equipped with all utilities, including the district heating that uses natural steam from Larderello plant (with significant energy savings), as well as a rainwater recovery tank.
Access is via 500 meters of gravel road, the property is:
- 2.5 km from the village of Pomarance where all the first necessities are found;
- 41 km from the sea of Marina di Cecina, where we find excellent restaurants, a promenade where you can take beautiful walks, shops and places where you can spend beautiful evenings.
- 40 km from Cecina, with all services, including supermarket, the railway station and the Livorno - Grosseto highway;
- 21 km from the wonderful Etruscan town of Volterra
- 41 km from Bolgheri with its famous vineyards and the characteristic village;
- 51 km from the marina of Castiglioncello
- 65 km from the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Baratti;
- 50 km from Casciana Terme with its ancient baths
- 50 km from the Castelfalfi golf course;
- 100 km from Florence;
- 70 km from Siena;
- 53 km from San Gimignano
- 76 km from Pisa Airport - Galileo Galilei
- Condition: Renovated
- area: 450.00 mq. (ft.: 4843.8)
- Pool: Si
- Energy Class: G > 160 Kwh/mq