Few Km from the sea and Castagneto Carducci Village, nice stone villa fully renovated, for sale in Monteverdi Marittimo, with land and olive grove
Renovated stone farmhouse with beautiful panoramic views for sale in Monteverdi Marittimo.
At 2 km from the centre and 23 km from Marina di Castagneto Carducci, this characteristic panoramic farmhouse of 310 sqm, has been finely restored with excellent materials and finishes typical of the Tuscan tradition.
The farmhouse is divided into two adjoining units, with interiors with exposed beams and gas heating with independent boilers:
- The first, on two floors, consists of a living room with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom with dressing room; downstairs, on the back overlooking the countryside, two rooms tavern with wood-burning oven, and technical room;
- the second, on three floors, consists of a living room with kitchen and large traditional fireplace, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, study and utility room; downstairs, at the back, a large living room with kitchenette and bathroom (possibly usable as an independent apartment).
The farmhouse is surrounded by a fenced garden, beyond which there is a land of about 3 ha of secular olive grove and a wooded area of 10 ha.
The property enjoys excellent access directly from an asphalt road and is:
- 1,6 km from the characteristic village of Monteverdi Marittimo immersed in the green Tuscan hills at a short distance from the famous boraciferous geysers famous in the Larderello region;
- 13 km from the characteristic medieval village of Sassetta;
- 16 km from Castagneto Carducci famous medieval village with its pedestrian area with shops, restaurants and wine bars;
- 22 km Donoratico - with all services including supermarkets, railway station and the Livorno - Grosseto highway;
- 26 km from the sandy beaches of Marina di Castagneto Carducci;
- 27 km Bolgheri with its famous vineyards producing "supertuscan", the characteristic Borgo with its shops, restaurants and wine bars;
- 29 km San Vincenzo with its marina, its Movida and its beautiful pedestrian area;
- 38 km Cecina with all the shops, hospital, railway station and stop for fast trains;
- 43 km from Volterra, a fabulous art town;
- 34 km from Montecatini Val di Cecina;
- 43 km Piombino embarkation for the larger islands;
- 74 km Grosseto provincial capital with its beautiful historic centre and marina;
- 80 km Livorno port, embarkation for the larger islands and the railway station;
- 89 km from Pisa Galileo Galilei airport;
- 93 km from the centre of Pisa, famous city of art;
- 159 km from the centre of Florence, famous city of art;
- 253 km from Rome, the Italian capital and cradle of art par excellence;
- 246 km from Rome International Airport - Leonardo da Vinci;
Price: 360.000,00 Euro