Castagneto Carducci
170 Mq
G > 160 Kwh/mq
Bathrooms 2

Location of 170 sqm with sea view veranda, centrally located, renovated and furnished with restaurant business and excellent turnover.

Excellent opportunity to purchase a pizzeria restaurant with an excellent turnover.

The restaurant has been in business for more than 40 years, renovated like new, with a fantastic sea view.

The business was recently refurbished with its machinery and wood-burning oven perfectly working, the room and terrace have a capacity of about 80 seats, and in peak season (summer) is filled twice.

It takes about 4/5 people to run the business, and in the winter period the staff is reduced, opening on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The turnover is divided approximately 70% with the pizzeria and the remaining 30% with the restaurant mainly with a fish menu.

Possibility of increasing turnover with breakfasts and aperitifs.

Price: 265.000,00 Euro

  • Price: 265.000,00 Euro
  • Code: 1723
  • Category: Commercial Real Estate
  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Land: None
  • Position: Hill with sea view
  • Level: 1
  • Condition: Renovated
  • Surface: 170.00 mq. (ft.: 1829.88)
  • Pool: No
  • Garage: No
  • Energy Class: G > 160 Kwh/mq